The works on this web site are given for general information purposes only and do not constitute professional advice. We do not accept any responsibility for loss which may arise from relying on information contained on this site.
You must seek professional advice in relation to any area covered by this website in respect of which you have any doubts whatsoever.
Bronsens does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. Bronsens has no liability whatsoever for any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes. Before making any decisions based on any information contained on this website, you are strongly advised to refer to alternative independent sources of information to substantiate the basis for your decision.
Whilst Bronsens makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
All website design, text, graphic, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software Copyright © 2012 Bronsens, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
For copyright and other rights permissions and questions please contact The Copyright Officer, Bronsens
The terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on the use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Bronsens respects your right to privacy. Any personal or company details received via our website will ONLY be used by Bronsens.
Bronsens does not sell or otherwise give away your private information to any third party. The details provided will only be used to update you regularly with details of our offers and services.
The Bronsens Charter
- As partners, each of us will endeavor to provide a high level of personal interest in you as a client.
- We will utilise flexible working arrangements depending on whether you prefer us to visit you, or you visit us.
- As a client you will be allocated a manager who will be your main point of contact for administrative purposes and also general day-to-day advice.
- We will provide you with an efficient and reliable service.
- We will always make you aware of any deadlines that are important to your business.
- We will offer flexible fee arrangements; fixed fees, pay as you go, direct debits and fee plans are all available.